Wednesday 3 December 2008

Tits

Tits are the most common visitors to my feeders. It is very rare I look out and don't see one. I don't watch them enough to recognise if it's the same family.

Great tits seem to be the main visitors, then coal tits, then blue tits.

The blue tits are really fluffy.



But nowhere near as fluffy as the long tailed tits

He is so teeny tiny.

And sometime they are territorial
I often have coal tits


I like the tits. They are very speedy and a bit nervous. They don't hang around long.

I received one of my packages but was missing 3 cakes. The box was left in the porch after 5pm and the bell hadn't been rung. It was only because someone left and noticed it so put it under my desk. The other delivery hasn't arrived and I was expecting it today as it was allegedly posted on Monday by parcelforce48. Hopefully tomorrow.

No leftovers from my tea tonight for them (well, just a small nan bread), they have a veggie mix from sunday waiting in the fridge. They ate all the bread in dripping and pasta, but seemed to leave the seeds again. The "robin seed" is half gone, but the other one has hardly been touched. But it's a bit close to a branch and in the tree a bit, they will soon eat it once the other one is empty. I didn't finish work 'til gone 5:30 tonight. I hate not getting to see my birdies :-(

No comments: