Monday 8 December 2008

Squirrels

The squirrels in my garden are cheeky chappies. I often see them scampering up the big trees by the stream. They come quite close to the house. I can open the window fairly noisily and they won't flinch. So here is a selection of the pics I have taken



He was complaining that people were saying he looked a fat rat, so did a nice pose.


And does a great "squirrel pose"




He looks up to no good here.


I'm sure I saw a small one once, but it's not often you get the two of them tolerating each other




They like the bird table roof to sit on to munch whatever they find on the table

It's funny how they hold their paw like this

They like biscuits


And nuts of course


I loooooove this pic of his feet. He has such long toes.



But he does like to get at the seeds

Even if it is a long way to stretch

Eek - not that far

2 comments:

swatson said...

Youre right about his feet quite comical great pics
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Little scamps :D

nuthatch :)